Social Media Marketing Expert Services
By Writer Evan
Pricing: visit the Social Media Pricing page
Social Media Execution and best practices
1) Use Social Media to publish
Can publish videos to: YouTube, photos to Instagram, presentations to Slide share,
blog posts to your website. You can tweet on Twitter, and add updates on Facebook, Google Plus, LinkedIn, and elsewhere. And basically when you do this, you are in publishing mode.
2) With Social Media we can interact and we can share
This is a lot of value which we can offer to clients to instruct them and help them and support them and actually do this for them – the whole interacting and sharing. Reeling content from others – not just things that I or the client publishes. Commenting on and liking what others are posting.
3) Your Network
A primary focus of platforms like LinkedIn and Meetup. Being able to reach out and meet valuable players in your client’s space. This is an amazing use of social media.
4) You sell
You can sell through social media. There is an opportunity to either sell directly or to pre-sell using social media, or sometimes not. I must have an individual basis for each of my clients.
Practice of Social Media
Goal #1: Reach a Larger Audience
- Social Media is not about rational argument or the facts. It is about how we
make people to feel and how we affect their emotions.
- Never about a big logo and loud tagline.
- It’s about telling a story and driving engagement. Also, being “real” or being
a regular person like a customer.
- Create a Poll/Questionnaire or post a question on the Facebook page.
- A question invites invitations and engagement.
- Writer Evan will listen to the answers and comments on this.
Facebook: Influence for Individuals
Make connections – meet Influencers or Evan himself can become an Influencer.
But Evan must have quality followers. Evan can help his clients by identifying
whether they are/have quality followers who are influencers/connectors. He can
help his clients in this way.
- By answering back to comments/followers Evan creates loyalty by reaching
- Good Social Media is social with engagement backwards and forwards.
- Evan must say Thank You and he will get loyal quality followers.
- Evan must acknowledge the value of his followers/fans.
Evan can offer FLASH SALES/PRIVATE FACEBOOK/LINKED IN GROUPS and give them special deals, offers and rewards. They will love Evan and they will be his
- This is deepened loyalty and they will listen to Evan.
- Evan is treated as a real person in real time.
- Customer Service is Marketing.
- Evan ask your clients - Have you used Social Media as a Customer Service
Twitter – break things down into a list.
- E.g. Copywriters in Melbourne – good if you cannot answer all the Tweets –
have intimate groups.
- Can retweet Tweets/comment on Tweets/ like and love Tweets.
- This way Writer Evan builds trust and he will make more sales and have
- 16 % of online users wield 80 % of social influence.
- Writer Evan can conduct an Influencer Review and he will get many
followers, connections and subscribers.
- Here, Writer Evan will introduce products; and, companies and Influencers
to his advantage; and, he will yield a big audience.
- People trust Influencers and respect their opinion. They will follow Evan’s
recommendations and will make a purchase. Evan can be a connector.
Publishing, Interacting, Networking or Selling
Four Key areas of Social Media
Share, distribute, reply, converse (make Conversation); and, create a Network of
sharers who will share Evan’s content.
Twitter: keep in touch
Marketing only needs: two seconds of clients’/followers attention to Network.
It gets Leads and Sales which creates a relationship and friendship.
- Companies need Writer Evan’s help here.
- Good for B2B and B2C companies.
- Interact with your audience.
- Answer comments/questions. Grow your trust with the audience.
- Let people know you; and, be social; and, move people to Evan’s website.
- Address complaints, have conversations: surprise and delight.
- Answer questions and keep your customers happy.