By Writer Evan
I am an AWAI trained B2B Copywriter, specializing in working with small businesses and Not for Profits.
My sweet spots are: White Papers, eNewsletters, Case Studies, Blogs, as well as, Email Marketing campaigns.
However, I also write: Social Media, Video, Brochures and Website Pages.
When I am, asked by my clients: Why, uh, why they like working with me? They pointed my out my compelling B2B writing style; my ideas for boosting results in conversions; and, the fact that I never miss a deadline.
What do marketing directors need when they hire a B2B Copywriter?
Someone who can draft a perfect sentence? To have the ability to write well?
- I do more than just that!
- I understand B2B business writing.
- Give close attention to detail.
- Aim for high quality drafts and final pieces.
- Bring ideas to the table.
- I am a trusted professional wordsmith.
- Who can avoid friction during the writing process and add value to your B2B marketing campaigns!
I have extensive knowledge and professional experience in copywriting. See below for examples of my work (click the headings for full piece) and the skills I developed and mastered from each.
- Examined linear structure in Shakespeare’s works
- Meaning the lineation of the line division of the text on the page
- Discussed Hamlet and Freudian theory which was proven wrong about the Oedipus Complex
- Shakespeare had no knowledge of such findings nor did he intend his protagonist (Hamlet) to be diagnosed as such
- Café located in a small village within Mount Dandenong, an hour from Melbourne
- Picturesque and panoramic views of forest
- Serves scones and cakes, together with; Devonshire, English Breakfast and Earl Grey Tea; as well as, Map Coffee which is an Italian Roasted Arabica Blend
- Old Fashioned Café which treats customers, respectfully
- Interviewed two Disability Liaison Officers
- One at TAFE another at University
- Examined their roles and how they assisted disabled students
- How Disability is classified and with which criteria
- In what way do students approach a DLO; and, the adequacy of services available to them
- Interviewed Client Services Administrators
- Examined their functions, work practices, duties and equipment
- Considered Employee Relations and Hygiene
- Availability of an Occupational Health and Safety Officer
- Training is mandatory due to the Information Revolution and a need for IT Literacy
- Challenges faced and how to overcome them
- Being in the workforce for many years and a transition from here to tertiary study
- Back to the Books is not a recipe for disaster; but, an opportunity for independent learning
- Graduation, Specialist Qualifications; resulting in you, being a Master of your profession
Fee Ranges for B2B Copywriting Projects
(Plus 10% GST)
Offer problem-solution-outcome stories featuring a product or service.
White Paper (Special Report)
Attract email sign-ups/new leads with valuable, downloadable reports.
Maintain customer loyalty with regular issues filled with tips and offers.
Social Media Management: Facebook, Twitter, and More
Consistently grow with posting/monitoring 1-2 hours/day, 5 days/week.
$1,000-$2,000 per month
Social Media Ad Campaign
Attract Likes, Shares, and conversions with super-targeted social ads on Facebook, LInkedIn, etc.
Brochure (3+ panels)
Succinctly and clearly explain how a product/service benefits prospects.
Give sales reps excellent product detailers to use with prospects.
Captivate prospects with a strong, small-space ad.
Position a product/service as THE solution via a magazine-style article.
Get a standing ovation at business gatherings, fundraising dinners, etc.
How-to Guide (such as a Buying Guide) or “Tips” Booklet
Hand out helpful printed guides and booklets to customers.
Banner Ad or Text Ad
Drive the most visitors to specific discounts or other promotion pages.
Lead-Gen Landing Page
This short-copy “squeeze” page can bring in massive leads and sales.
Short Online Video Script
1-5 minute “explainer,” demo, how-to, case study, testimonial, or short VSL.